Monday, September 29, 2014

Rough transitions = tears for mom

I'm having a really really really really rough week. This transfer was super hard on me. There is 0 work here. I have been yelled at by so many crazy angry people. We have had like three or four lessons here, and they have all gone terribly. We have had some really scary experiences this week. My companion is super full of energy which is awesome, but I am really struggling to keep up with her, and sometimes I have to call her out on stuff which is really hard on me. I hate correcting people. I miss Taranto a lot. With explaining Italian to a new missionary, I have lost a lot of my ability to speak. I just want to cry right now. I don't know what to do!!!!!! I don't feel any of the love that I should for this city. I have no idea what we are supposed to be doing and I just want to crawl up in a ball in my bed and hide from everything and everybody.

(All that being said, the following weeks have gotten much better)

No comments:

Post a Comment