Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A day in the life of Squirt the Missionary

So I sent Mady several packages while she was in the MTC. One of the things I sent her was a figurine from the movie Finding Nemo. It was "Squirt" the young turtle that Nemo met along the way. I sent it with this message..... Don't be a squirt. Write your mother!

My darling daughter has such a wonderful sense of humor. I got the following box right before she left the country.


Once I was able to get the pictures developed (it only cost $15!!), I found pictures of her adventures with Squirt in the MTC. It was a fun box and I am always so glad for as many pictures as I can get. There were more than what I am posting here, but these were my favorites. I hope you enjoy.


I didn't think I would miss her as much as I do. Man was I wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment