Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 2 in country

I only received a mom e-mail this week, but I did get some pictures that I can share, so I suppose that will have to do for now.

"The cool buildings are in a town called Avola, they are know for their almonds, and the word for almond is really similar to my name." {mandorla=almond}


These next 3 are my personal favorites!


This is what you get when you order a hot dog in Italia!


This dish was made for the Sorelle (sisters) by a student in their English class. They are teaching English to the Italians and it has proven to be a great finding tool to teach the gospel.


I assume that these are the missionaries from her area, but I am not sure because of the vague email I got from her today. She assures me that next weeks e-mail will be wonderful. (IT BETTER BE!)


That's all for this week!

1 comment: