Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas time in Italy is so beautiful!

 wow guys I don't have much to say. It's Christmas time in Italy which is so beautiful, because it's a catholic country and so there is a lot of emphasis on I was out of town for almost two weeks so I don't have a ton to say about the work. I was worried having left the two greenies by themselves, but they did an AMAZING JOB. They set two baptisimal dates for investigators in the other companionship, and found two new investigators.

 Right now, our number one investigator is named Ika. She is a beautiful Romanian woman who has lived in Italy for 3 years now. She does not speak even one word of Italian (just kidding she does but it is messy) so teaching her is an adventure. We used google translate (don't worry it was authorized) to translate the baptisimal invite two lessons ago, and she started cying when she read it (we tried to read it, but it turns out that our Romanian is not great). She is super special, and all I want to do is spend every minute of every day with her. 

Also I have to teach an Addestramento (my guess is that the english translation is training) in zone conference on finding Hope in Christ next week, so I have been doing a really in depth study of the atonement in every spare minute taht I can find. I feel kind of like a dork becuase I am finishing up my mission and I feel like I'm just starting to understand ehat it means that we are children of God. It makes Christmas a million times mopre meaningful.

I have to go I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment