Sunday, October 6, 2013

So thankful for tender mercies!

I have really been missing Mady this weekend. We always go to the church to watch conference together. I am thankful for the Lord's tender mercies. She was unable to send pictures this week because her camera battery was dead. Late last night I found some pictures of her on the mission blog, and today I received a sweet email from a fellow mission mom who sent a picture and a link to more pictures! I know the Lord is mindful of my needs as well as the needs of my missionary. I am grateful for His watchful eye and extending those tender mercies when I need them the most.

These are of a picnic on the water for P-day.


This is one of the sisters that live with her in the apartment. (the daughter of the wonderful mission mom who was nice enough to send me the picture!) Evidently there is a running joke about their names. They get comments regularly about the prophet Spencer W. Kimball. Sorella Kimball's first name starts with a "W".


And this is a picture of her district.

No comments:

Post a Comment