Monday, June 23, 2014

A busy week and a transfer.

I can't possibly in depth explain everything that happened this week so I'm going to write it in list form.

-I taught a lesson to a man who had never heard of Christ.
-I ate mexican and Phillipino food at two back to back meal appointments.
-I sang at an Italian\Sri Lanken wedding performed by a German minister.
-I sang at a funeral.
-I gave a talk at that same funeral.
-I got five minutes notice before giving that talk.
-I learned Italian hand motions.
-I ate blackberries off a vine by our house.
-I found out that I have been telling people for almost a year now, that I have a dear friend serving in Turkey speaking turquoise (I have no idea why no one corrected me)
-We left a card with someone and they actually called us.
-I found out I'm being transferred to Taranto.
-I spoke in church.
-I got five minutes notice before speaking in church.

The second photo is of one of the English course students in this area named Mario.



No comments:

Post a Comment